ETA.N series are indstrial pumps of back pull out design according to JIS B 8313
- General water supply, irrigation and drainage
- Pumping of sea water, brine, alkali and condensate
- Circulating hot and cold water supply
- Sprinkling & fire fighting system
- Swimming Pool
- End suction volute pumps with vertical centerline discharge
- Back Pull Out (BPO) design allows the removal all rotating elements without disturbing the casing, piping or motor
Multi-Stage Turbine pumps are used for general water supply duties and in industry as a boiler feed pump and condensate pump, and also in power water, fire-fighting and district heating installations for pumping of clean water.
Horizontal, radially split ring section pump, single flow, multistage. The casings are sealed by flat gaskets and held together by tie bolts. The stage casing and the tie bolts are encased in a steel cladding. The pump feet are arranged either below the pump or at centre line according to the number of stages and the temperature.