HEISHIN Ltd., as a specialized manufacturer of the NEMO® pumps, has been accumulating technologies over the years, designs and sells the pumps which are most suitable for the customer’s needs.
The NEMO® pumps can be applied to all your needs. You can be assured of the following:
- Handling a wide range of products from watery, slurry, shear sensitive, solids content products to high viscosity/high concentration products.
- Non-pulsating flow – Constant flow and proportional to rotating speed.
- Handling products without deterioration.
- Versatility of types and materials for all industries; food, chemical, paper, waste water plants, civil engineering, oil field, mining and more.
- A wide variety of applications from trace capacity to large capacity, from low pressure to high pressure
The basic structure of the HEISHIN ROBO DISPENSER is a rotating positive displacement pump, the same as the NEMO® Pump.
The heart of the HEISHIN ROBO DISPENSER is a rotor, which is equivalent to a male screw, and a stator, which is equivalent to a female screw. The rotor is made of metal and has a unique twisted angles, and its cross section is a perfect circle. The stator is made of elastic materials and its cross section is an oval.
When installing the rotor in the stator, a series of spiral cavities that are tightly sealed are created. When the motor rotates, fluids are injected in a reciprocal motion as the inside of the stator revolves; this is how the dispenser achieves non-pulsating constant discharge.
The application volume of the HEISHIN ROBO DISPENSER is in direct proportion to its rotational speed, and thus, the HEISHIN ROBO DISPENSER dispenses at a highly precise, constant rate. Due to these basic features, application volume can be easily and instantaneously adjusted to an appropriate level to enable application at a constant rate even on complex and variant shapes by changing only the rotational speed of the servomotor.